#1 I don't have any lookbook account .
#2 I've never been in Pavillion before , and I don't even bother about it.
#3 I hate Justin Bieber.
#4 I don't know how to fix my shawl ( Usually it will turned to very-messy-kain-lilit-atas-kepala )
#5 I only like Maggi and I'm proud I know how to made it.
#6 I used to pretend to be heartless. Jyeah -..-
#7 Anyone , explain me what's the latest fashion on the earth ? Ga ga ey ?
#8 I think wearing the braces on your berterabur teeth is the coolest style ever .
#9 I'm not good in English , and I won't give damn about it.
#10 I don't really like Reds .
#11 I didn't type Lyk3 tHisZzZz.
#12 I didn't watch any Twilight movies . ( I think this is the awesomest part of me dude ! ha ha )
#13 I like hindustan songs . Booo korean sorry sorry hek kau lah .
#14 I read a lot of blogs , and I don't like most of them .
#15 I love LOL-ed alot .
#16 Anwar Ibrahim tu cool kan ? Kalau jumpa depan mata sedepa dah lari nak mintak sign .
#17 Have you ever watching 3 Idiots , idiot ?
#18 Ozil
#19 Ozil
#20 Ojil.